Sunday, May 13, 2012

You Found It!

Welcome to Apologetics Toolbox! This site is here to help you better understand your Christian faith and communicate what you believe.

After four years of competing in NCFCA's limited-preparation Apologetics event, I've learned a lot about what works (and maybe even more about what doesn't) in terms of researching the basics of doctrine and communicating it in a way that engages and educates those listening. What you'll find here will apply to both competitive speaking and real-world conversations.

This site is not a shortcut. Please don't use my articles as an excuse to slack on doing your own research and coming up with your own ideas. Think of it as a toolbox, not a warehouse of finished furniture. And whatever you do, don't you dare copy and paste the articles onto your cards for competition.

Sure, I'll admit that I don't know everything, and there are lots of others who have helped me learn and get to where I am. Still, I enjoy teaching what I do know, and I hope that God uses this site to help you learn and speak His truth.

Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment